Monday, August 31, 2009

Monday Monday....so good to me!

I'm glad you people still love me even after I've peaked. I say this because the last post was my favorite and there's alot of pressure to be funny and entertaining after that. I'm having a hard time so I'm writing about my writer's block. How funny, right?

I think I'll start having a song title as the post title each day. As you can tell, my blog is titled "Born to be Wild." This is just because it partially describes me. Yes I was born, but I'm not wild nor have I ever been. Right!? HAHA! One of my favorite things to do is make people laugh. I get great joy out of it. If I can make someone's day better, then I'll do it. That's what I want this blog to do. If you're having a bad day or something, I want you to be able to come to my blog and get a laugh or even just smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment