Wednesday, September 2, 2009

No Rain

I've read a quote that I really like, but mainly because it describes me 100%. I can't remember who wrote it or I don't think I've ever known, but it's funny. "Those who don't know me think I'm quiet. Those who do...wish I was." It makes me laugh everytime I read it. I am pretty shy around people I don't know, but when you get to know me then you see that I'm not very shy. Which is the same way with anyone. People who know other people are, obviously, not going to be shy around them. It wouldn't make sense if they were. I think I'm the loudest of my friends, but that's ok. I'm cool with it.

We are, officially, in September. This is my favorite time of year. I love the fall crisp weather, Razorback football, and the leaves when they change colors. Not so much when they fall in my yard, but I love it before they do. We go trout fishing in September and there's nothing like being on the lake around 9 a.m. when the sun is out and there's fog on the water. AGH! It's beautiful. It's my favorite thing to do with my parents, Aunt, and Uncle. I'm alot like my Uncle Calvin and my Dad. Last year, we were out in the boat and Dad and Unc C started singing James Brown songs. It was hilarious. Eddie Murphy did a really good James Brown skit on SNL where he was getting ready to get into a hot tub. "Ooh, issa HOT. Ug, inna hot tub. Rub dub dub inna hot tub." It's so funny. This is what my Uncle and Dad were doing anytime something was hot. Dad would take a sip of his coffee and say, "OOH issa HOT!" You should check out that video on Youtube. Needless to say, there's alot of laughing on this trip. Dad and Uncle Calvin together are so funny. I LOVE it. One year, we sang songs off my MP3 player and went through all the songs on it. It was so much fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment