Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Last weekend




As I reflect on this past weekend, I'm reminded of the SKULLETS I saw! For those of you who don't know what a skullet is, it's when a person has a mullet, but is bald on top, for the most part. Therefore, one can see the scalp or skull, as I choose to say. Skull + Mullet = Skullet!


They're quite comical, if you ask me. The definition of a mullet is, "business in the front, party in the back." However, there is NO business in the front of a skullet. It's, "NOTHING in the front, party in the back.


Jesse, the body, Ventura was definitely rockin the skullet. I bet you're thinking that if the Former Governor of Minnesota had a skullet, then they MUST be cool. I hate to tell ya, but it's a lie. They're not cool. The best thing I've ever seen is when they put the "party in the back" part in a ponytail! That's hilarious!



Another interesting part of my weekend was the spotting of the, ever so, endangered species of the HOOPTY! For those who don't know what a hoopty is, it's a car that, when parked, still smells of gasoline and oil. We encountered the spotted hoopty at Buffalo Wild Wings Saturday night after the game and UFC fight. This car would have made all other hoopties jealous. The best part about it was the fact that they were about to have a brawl fighting over who got to sit in the front. They were yelling shot gun, but I think they were really talking about a shot gun, but that's just me.



See folks, you can encounter all kinds of endangered species at your local restaurant while watching a football game or UFC fight. Keep your eyes peeled. It could end up on my blog.

1 comment:

  1. Give me a couple of months and I will send you a pic of my very own skullet.

    ReplyDelete