Here's something to ponder. Do you have a best friend that you can tell anything and everything to? If so, can I have their phone numbers? I'm taking applications. ha. Not really. I got jokes. It's been a fun day so far. I've had 2 cups of coffee, 1 Dr Pepper, 1 cinnamon roll, therefore, the sugar intake is CRAZY high today making me a little hyper.
I love the rain. It makes me about as happy as music does. It also makes me sleepy, but after all the stuff I've had today, there's no way I'll be asleep anytime soon.
I'm making this a short one today so if you don't like it, sorry. I just don't have much to say.
Wednesday, September 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Haha..I've never seen the "I just don't have much to say" very often.. :) I figure with all the damn sugar you'd be dancing and singing loudly! Seranading all that would listen! Miss you!!
ReplyDelete