I like to have fun and laugh. Laughter is pretty cool unless there are times when you just don't feel like laughing, then you should turn to music. As you know, I dig music. My taste in music is very eclectic, but I love it. It's fun NOT knowing what song or what TYPE of song I will hear next.
Anyways, I turn to music alot because there are times when I don't know what else to do. I really need to start a journal, but bloggin is ,basically, the same thing, just not AS personal and private as a journal. I'm usually out having fun with friends, but lately, due to unforseen circumstances, I just haven't really felt like it. I mean I've gone to Spanky's in Grove which was a blast, but I'm just not feeling like going to the bars right now. After a week or so, I'm pretty sure I'll be back out, but not right now. I need to find a better way to vent my anger or sadness rather than drinking or whatever. I have great friends who always make me laugh or cheer me up when I'm down so I'm very grateful for them. However, the one who makes me laugh the most, is leaving and going to the other side of the world. I've played it out like it doesn't bother me. "Being sad isn't going to change it." Blah blah blah. Well I'm done playing. This freakin sucks. I know you're going to read this and IT FREAKIN SUCKS!!!
Wednesday, December 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment